Part-Time Office Clerk
- Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms.
- Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal
- computers, and other standard office equipment.
- Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
- Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
- Sorts incoming mail and delivers to the appropriate department or individual; processes outgoing mail.
- Maintains filing systems either manually or electronically.
- Manages calendars and schedules appointments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to type at least 45 words per minute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.