Can you read blueprints, perform quality checks and use power tools? Hiring reliable, hardworking electrical assemblers immediately!! Work for a company that continues to improve and grow and that delivers globally-recognized technology solutions for public transit operations. If you enjoy working with your hands and you are a strong team player, give us a call now! The ability to troubleshoot and make minor repairs is a must. A background in electrical and/or electromechanical assembly is preferred, but not required.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble products
- Utilize hand held tools such as an hand held screw drivers and drill guns
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Build quality into work.
- Ensure processes are consistent with company objectives.
- Set the example by actively contributing to department and company goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Hiring immediately! Shifts are Monday- Friday, 6am- 2:30pm.
518-324-5678 | coryerstaffing.com | 173 Margaret St. #102 Plattsburgh
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.