Part time: M – F 12pm – 5pm
Pay Range: $17 – $22 PH
– Notarize as needed. (Notary Public – we will pay for certification.)
– Make bank deposits.
– Prepare checks for signatures.
– Monitor accounts payable / receivable and schedule and process vendor invoices and payments.
Maintain relationships and communications with vendors as needed.
-Process payment to and reconcile credit card accounts.
– Maintain product inventory records.
– Compute and process state sales taxes as necessary.
– Assist with the annual audit and respond to auditors requests for information.
– Keep an updated inventory of office equipment/fixed asset list.
– Maintain all bookkeeping and filing records including electronic files.
– Responsible for distributing and collecting completed employee forms.
– Process and manage all aspects of payroll and employee benefits. This includes preparing payroll,
tracking all benefits, and resolving problems, and providing payroll reports on a monthly basis.
– Maintain confidential employee files.
– Purchase and maintain up-to-date inventory of office supplies.
– Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks, including filing.
– Develop and manage office policies, procedures, and process improvements in collaboration with
– Support the coordination of activities with other staff in order to carry out the company mission.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of three years of progressively more responsible work experience in a general office
One to three years of bookkeeping experience, including familiarity with QuickBooks Online (Intuit).
Strong organizational skills and ability to handle competing priorities.
Very good oral and written communication skills.
Basic understanding of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and electronic filing systems
(OneDrive, Dropbox. Google Drive).
Accuracy and attention to detail.