Estimating and Billing Coordinator – Direct Hire – $45K+
Coryer Staffing is hiring for a local team that is is a leading mechanical design/build contractor in upper New York state engaged in commercial and industrial HVAC systems, mechanical services, plumbing and process piping. We are hiring immediately for an Estimating/Bid Coordinator who is responsible for collecting, filing, maintaining and distributing all project documents. This position will provide assistance to all levels of staff on a project team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs administrative functions such as filing; correspondence log maintenance; processing incoming and outgoing correspondence and transmittals into the hard file and electronic database system; schedule meetings.
- Maintain Project documentation including: Submittals, Meeting Minutes, posting change orders
- Manages documentation, and all filing.
- Tracks and manages all documentation associated with preparation of estimates, bids and proposals including amendments, RFI s, change orders, etc.
- Reviews, logs and acts upon incoming and outgoing documents associated with bids and proposals.
- Coordinate responses to requests for proposals and invitations to bid.
- Specific assignments include specifying compliance requirements, determining priorities, allocating resources and assignments.
- Assist in the review and analysis of Requests for Proposals (RFP's) and Invitations to Bid (ITB s) to ensure full compliance of all responses.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings related to pursuit kick-offs, estimating reviews and bid submission reviews, as well as team meetings.
- Provided technical support to employees for bid and proposal tracking database.
- Update and revise the database, as required or requested by employees and managers.
- Update bid schedule (take off old/past bids and enter new opportunities)
- Maintain the bid schedule distribution list
- Maintain new opportunities in a database.
- Set up electronic and hard copy files for new opportunities
- Create Operations & Maintenance documentation for client at conclusion of the project.
For more information on qualifications, salary and benefits, contact Hillary Engstrom or David Coryer at 518-324-5678.
518-324-5678 | coryerstaffing.com | 173 Margaret St. #102 Plattsburgh
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.