Installation/Delivery Driver – $19/hour +
Part and Full time positions
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Setup and take down of tents, stages, dance floors and lighting
- Delivery and pickup of equipment; tables, chairs, etc.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Occasionally interact with clients
- Have flexible work schedule that includes some weekend availability
- Will have opportunity to travel out of state and go on overnight trips from time to time
- Are able to work in a team environment
- Have the ability to lift heavy items
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required
- Ability to drive box trucks is a plus but not required
- Take pride in the finished product and have attention to detail
Primary work is conducted outside, in all weather conditions
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing. We are a proud Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.