Do you have previous warehouse and machine operating experience? Hiring today for Process Technician! The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and can enforce safety rules and regulations. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work Safely at all times including proper LOTO of machines and use of proper PPE
- Promote 5S maintenance & improvements
- Responsible to repair, rebuild, or overhaul all types of production, service equipment and machine parts in all production areas and replacement for various production equipment
- Filling out all necessary paperwork properly and in a timely fashion.
- Be RESULTS oriented using visual KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Be multi-skilled to support team members as needed
- Develop and follow the standardized work instructions to minimize machine downtime,
- Seek out assistance from department supervisor/manager/team leaders as required
- Support and participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Be a good listener and understand issues before coming up with solutions (root cause analysis)
Fulltime position. Pay $16/hr.
Contact Michael Schmitt at Coryer Staffing today!
518-324-5678 | coryerstaffing.com | 173 Margaret St. #102 Plattsburgh
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.