Coryer Staffing is immediately seeking both full and part time candidates for our customer service/cashier positions with our Vermont client.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately scan and ring out all customer purchases using POS register including cash, check and charge transactions
- Accurately provide change to customers
- Follow proper procedure for closing out of register at end of shift
- Request additional help as needed to maintain appropriate customer service levels
- Offer assistance to customers with large purchases as needed (carry purchases out to their cars)
- Replenish inventory from in-store stock and in coming orders
- Perform general housekeeping duties necessary to maintain a professional and clean check out area
- Assist in the maintenance of general store cleanliness including restrooms, break rooms, backrooms, and entry ways- responsible for daily store standards
- Replenish register supplies as needed
- Answer the phone using appropriate greeting and maintaining customer service levels as needed
- Assist in the inventory management, price marking and merchandising of the check out area and surrounding departments as needed
- React to potential shoplifters following company policy
- Assist in identifying and returning outdated or over stocked merchandise to the proper source
- Accurately package and prepare items for home/business delivery
- Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs
- Perform other duties as required
802-828-7828 | coryerstaffing.com | 20 Susie Wilson Rd Essex VT
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State and Vermont. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.