Senior Mechanical Estimator – Direct Hire – $75K+
Coryer Staffing is hiring for a local team that is is a leading mechanical design/build contractor in upper New York state engaged in commercial and industrial HVAC systems, mechanical services, plumbing and process piping. We are hiring immediately for a Senior Mechanical Estimator to join their team as a member of our growing Estimating department. Ideal candidate has had 5-10 years experience in the construction/mechanical field.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project estimates
- Prepare mechanical cost estimates for construction projects
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in various departments to discuss, review, and formulate project scope and estimates
- Analyze blueprints, single-line schematics, specifications, construction drawings, and other documentation to prepare material, equipment, sub, and labor costs
- Collaborate with Pre-Construction personnel, engineers, project managers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients on scope development and modifications throughout all phases of the project
- Maintain Project documentation including: Submittals, Meeting Minutes, posting change orders
- Fill-in design intent for conceptual and schematic level documents and estimate accordingly
- Create spreadsheets for evaluation and comparison of scope and cost items of a project
- Take a lead role in the coordination with other trades on the project team
- Attend project interviews to assist with the sales effort of a project
- Perform site visits to understand scope and logistics
- Regular and predictable attendance is expected in order to meet the requirements of this position
- Other duties as assigned
For more information on qualifications, salary and benefits, please contact Hillary Engstrom or David Coryer at 518-324-5678.
518-324-5678 | coryerstaffing.com | 173 Margaret St. #102 Plattsburgh
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.