We at Coryer Staffing are eagerly seeking candidates experienced in Warehouse Management.
Read below and if this sounds like you, we want to meet with you ASAP!
As Warehouse Manager, you'll lead warehouse operations and contribute to the company's strategic goals. Your role includes driving process improvements, team development, and operational efficiencies. This role offers an excellent opportunity for leadership within a goal-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Oversee warehouse and materials management.
- Implement plans and projects effectively.
- Ensure timely delivery and performance metrics.
- Lead reporting at various intervals.
Team and Culture
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Train and mentor staff for leadership roles.
- Engage with customers and stakeholders.
- Attend key meetings and reviews.
- Uphold health & safety and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s in Business or Engineering preferred.
- 5-10 years related experience.
- 5 years in a related leadership role.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000/TS 16949/ISO 14000.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Base salary $80K+
A comprehensive, outstanding benefits package including health insurance premiums and deductibles 100% paid by our client not to mention many many other outstanding perks.
This job description is a condensed version of the original provided by our client. Interested and qualified candidates will be provided the full version prior to an interview.
Click to apply or Contact Coryer Staffing today to learn more – 518-324-5678, coryerstaffing.com