Are you a multi-tasker who has experience as an electrical assembler? Coryer Staffing is seeking electrical assemblers for our rapidly growing client in the Plattsburgh, NY area and we want to meet you today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform installation of electrical control and power panels
- Carry out panel mounting and internal/external wiring
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
- Review and prepare components for assembly
- Layout and wire electrical assemblies in accordance with schematics
- Handle from 2 AWG to 4/0 AWG DLO cables
- Previous electrical assembly experience
- Understanding of electrical fundamentals
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Prepared to work overtime as required
Candidates must be self-motivated, strong team players, display initiative, and be prepared for all future challenges this position will bring.
Pay starts at $19/hour+ depending on experience and shift.
518-324-5678 | coryerstaffing.com | 173 Margaret St Plattsburgh NY
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.