Coryer Staffing is immediately seeking an Experienced Electrical Technician. Candidates will perform a variety of tasks supporting building maintenance and operations at all buildings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with external contractors
- Complete scheduled Preventive and Corrective Maintenance tasks based on SLAs
- Providing support in small projects and minor repairs, such as patching and painting, tiling, flooring, minor plumbing, electrical repairs, carpentry, and furniture moves, etc.
- Use hand and power tools and other equipment, as necessary, to complete assignments
- Performs electrical installations to feed new equipment, troubleshoots electrical problems on all existing equipment as assigned.
- Variable frequency motor drives.
- Indoor/outdoor lighting and power.
- Emergency Generators.
- Electric heating and controls.
- Electric motors and associated equipment
- Follows all company safety and security procedures
- Enter and complete work orders utilizing the mobile system
- Completes all other tasks required by his immediate supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a relevant field
- Previous experience in a commercial facility maintenance role
- Able to use handheld portable devices to process work orders
- Able to move and lift loads. The candidate needs to satisfy the physical activities of the job
- Ability and willingness to work in all types of adverse conditions such as extreme weather, enclosed spaces and heights up to 50 feet
- Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be available on call outside business hours (on a rotational basis)
- Experience in technical background, repair/maintenance to HVAC and building controls is preferred, but not required
518-324-5678 | coryerstaffing.com | 173 Margaret St. Plattsburgh, NY
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.