Coryer Staffing is seeking an experienced Manual Lathe Operator.
- Operate and maintain precision lathe machines to produce high-quality components for transportation equipment.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints.
- Select cutting tools and work-holding devices for machines.
- Perform accurate measurements using precision instruments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a clean work environment.
- Collaborate with other members of the manufacturing team.
- Proven experience as a lathe operator or machinist in transportation equipment manufacturing.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform accurate measurements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to safety and maintaining a clean work environment.
Pay starting at $20/hour, based on level of experience
518-324-5678 | coryerstaffing.com | 173 Margaret St Plattsburgh NY
Coryer Staffing specializes in Temporary, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing in the North Country region of New York State. We are a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise.
Coryer Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.